Watches: Warranty & Repairs Information
All JAG watches are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, provided it has been sold by an authorised and appointed dealer. The 2 Year Warranty only applies to the original purchase of the watch from an authorised dealer.
Within this period, regulation, adjustment, repair, replacement of parts or movement, or, at our option, replacement with a watch of equal value and/or similar function, will be provided at no charge within a reasonable time after the watch is returned during the warranty period, provided the watch is returned together with a valid guarantee card by insured mail or other insured carrier.
If you have a JAG Watch that you would like repaired or replaced, please send this item to:
Duraflex Group Australia
Level 1, 328 High Street, Chatswood
NSW 2067, Australia
Postage, insurance, and shipping charges are to be paid by the owner of the watch. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably forseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty does not cover the glass, crystal, bracelet, strap, attachments, appearance parts, or battery.
- This warranty does not cover damage to the finish of the case, glass, crystal, bracelet, strap or other appearance parts caused by normal wear.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, accidents, use which is not in compliance with the enclosed instructions (eg. failure to secure a screw down crown), or lack of care and maintenance in accordance with the enclosed care maintenance requirements.
- This warranty does not cover water damage when the watch is not clearly designated on the case back as water resistant.
- This warranty does not cover water damage caused by non-compliance with the enclosed water resistancy usage guide.
- This warranty is valid only if it is fully and correctly filled in and dated by the authorised and appointed Australasian dealer from which the watch was purchased.
- We reserve the right to relinquish all responsibility under this warranty for repairs if the watch is tampered with, altered or damaged by any party.
- Altererd or tampered warranty cards or photocopies of warranty cards will not be honoured. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED TERM, CONDITION OR WARRANTY UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION WILL BE LIMITED, AT OUR OPTION, IN ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE WAYS PERMITTED IN THAT LEGISLATION INCLUDING, WHERE SO PERMITTED:
(a) The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(b) The repair of such goods;
(c) The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods;
(d) The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.